We are excited to announce that AVMA has $10,000 to give away in the form of travel grants for coming to SAVMA Symposium 2023 here at the University of Illinois. If selected, applicants may be reimbursed for up to $150 for travel expenses including airfare, hotel/Airbnb, gas reimbursement, uber/lyft/taxi, bus or train used to attend SAVMA Symposium.
Requirements for reimbursement include all of the following:
- Receipts must be in the name of the person applying for the grant
- Receipts must be clear, legible, and have the date on them
- Costs that qualify for the grant – Gas/mileage, Uber/Lyft/Taxi fare, airfare, hotel/ Air B&B (Mileage can include google maps for drivers)
- The amount of funds submitted via receipts does not have to total the max grant amount
- You are not guaranteed a grant in the full amount that you submit
You can apply for the travel grant here. Please answer the questions and attach the receipt for travel costs to be reimbursed for.
We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis from February 17th to March 20th.
Questions after reading the requirements? Email Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top